The 2015 Devon County Show will be at Westpoint on 21, 22 and 23 May 2015.
A fun day of Devon life for all of the family with excitement from a variety of great shows and contests as well as a great place for shopping and sightseeing. The Devon County Show is a showcase for all the best that the county has to offer from farm produce, entertainment and arts and crafts.
The Devon County Show was first run in 1872 – with an attendance of 25,000 people. This 12oth year will see HRH The Princess Royal attending the show on 21 May and attendance will be nearing 100,000 people.
- The Band of the Royal Marines on Thursday
- The comic robot genius Titan on Saturday
- Green Willow Clog Dancers on Saturday
Every day you will be able to enjoy
- Magnificent livestock & animals – see in the stalls & in the judging rings
- Scrumptious local food & drink – for eating during the day & to take home
- Lots of entertainment in six rings
- Country life and Woodland area – fishing, falconry & fun!
- Show-jumping, horse showing and demonstrations
- Pedigree dog show
- Devon & Cornwall Police Dogs displays
- New giant marquee for Westcountry crafts
- Devon County Garden Centre for inspiration, plants and equipment
- Fast and furious sheep shearing
- The sparks fly in the metalwork and shoeing forges
- Three miles of trade stands offering a wealth of goods
- Huge BBC feature
- Rugby feature and games
- Army displays
- Historic steam engines & vintage vehicles
- A rolling programme of music in the bandstand
- Bluebell Walk
Devon County Show
Clyst St Mary
Devon EX5 1DJ